Hi all,

I've been playing with Ansible as a solution to our deployment
infrastructure. Our stack is:

   - Dozens of "transporters" running on EC2.
   - Dozens of "detectors" running on EC2
   - Production and staging environments
   - Multiple regions (atm US East and Sydney)

What I require from Ansible is:

   - A dynamic inventory, MIXED IN with a static group declaration. I would
   like to be able to refer to my "Australian transporters in production", as
   easily as possible. I would like no IP's/hostnames stored locally (i.e, use
   EC2.py as a dynamic inventory).
   - Ability to provision new EC2 instances in any region, in any
   environment.
   - As little duplication as possible.

I am struggling with trying to lay my project out so that I can achieve
these goals.

Could anyone provide me with some suggestions or example layouts, ideally
with sample command? Let me know if you need more information and what I
have so far