Hi Michael,

Is there a github issue for the module proposal you are talking about? I
have multiple use cases for includes with_fileglob ( for
example https://gist.github.com/anonymous/1691f3ab625175011449 ) and the
current proposal feel kind of hackish. It could, of course, be me because
I'm not using ansible professionally...

Thanks!
 Kim