I have not had the same issue as you but I found I had to add the domain
user I was using into the remote management group that is created on the
windows hosts at the time that you run Trond's setup script.  I'm away from
the machine right now so can't remember the exact name of the group but it
was something like __RemoteManagement.

Can you run other windows tasks ok, such as win_ping and setup?

Jon