One thing that is missing from the current vsphere module is the ability
reconfigure the cdrom device. My current build process uses a boot.iso to
start the build (dont ask why) and so at the end of the create I want to
remove the cdrom.

I'm currently using an external script that calls pysphere to do this, it
would be nice to have this built in to the ansible module - I'm struggling
to work out how to do this. Tony would your module handle this?