[joliver@localhost ansible]$ source ./hacking/env-setup

Setting up Ansible to run out of checkout...

PATH=/home/joliver/ansible/bin:/usr/local/bin:/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/home/joliver/bin
PYTHONPATH=/home/joliver/ansible/lib:
ANSIBLE_LIBRARY=/home/joliver/ansible/library:/usr/share/ansible/:/home/joliver/ansible/library
MANPATH=/home/joliver/ansible/docs/man:

Remember, you may wish to specify your host file with -i

Done!

[joliver@localhost ansible]$ ./hacking/test-module -m yum - a "name='*'
state=latest"
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./hacking/test-module", line 37, in <module>
    import ansible.utils as utils
  File "/home/joliver/ansible/lib/ansible/utils/__init__.py", line 23, in
<module>
    import yaml
ImportError: No module named yaml