I'm new to Ansible and loving it so far.  But I'm new so maybe I'm missing
something obvious when I can't figure out how to make the
digital_ocean_domain module create DNS records instead of just zone files.

The example here, http://docs.ansible.com/digital_ocean_domain_module.html,
creates a DigitalOcean droplet (virtual machine), and then creates a
DigitalOcean domain record (DNS zone file) with the IP of the newly created
droplet.

What I would really like is to be able to create a DNS A record inside a
zone file.

The module code,
https://github.com/ansible/ansible/blob/devel/library/cloud/digital_ocean_domain,

seems to have some support for records but the documentation doesn't say
how to use it and I'm not sure that it can be used as I'm new to Ansible
and my attempts to write YAML that passes in records hasn't worked.

Does anyone have experience with this module and can you tell me how to use
it?

Thanks!