Hi all
I have a pattern question. Let's say I use ansible to both provision a
server (RabbitMQ in my case) and to deploy an application that will connect
to that server. Of course I save the login info in a vaulted group_vars
file.
However, since the server and the application run on different servers and
are on different hostgroups, I need to save the login info twice - once in
the rabbit group_var and once in the app group_var.

There are several ways to solve this - I can put it once in the `all'
group, create a 3rd hostgroup for 'rabbitmq related' servers, put the login
info in an external file and include that... Any preference you guys have?

Thanks!