You want "when: restart_supervisor|changed".  See:
http://docs.ansible.com/playbooks_variables.html#filters-often-used-with-conditionals

However, by registering the variable each time, you're not going to get the
behavior you're after.  If the first task changes, but the second two do
not, I don't believe that you'll restart supervisor.  Instead, look into
handlers:
http://docs.ansible.com/playbooks_intro.html#handlers-running-operations-on-change