I am running Ansible version 1.6.6.

I am not sure why but now output shows additional errors with debug2/debug3
levels.

Here's the output of the last task which seems to be failing:

failed: [54.68.129.168] => {"failed": true, "md5sum":
"d291e1a0289d0aee992726913
d86ecab", "parsed": false}
invalid output was:
debug3: mux_client_read_packet: read header failed: Broken pipe
debug2: Received exit status from master 0
Shared connection to 54.68.129.168 closed.

Task that is failing is:

- name: set the content of the time zone file
  copy: dest=/etc/timezone content="{{ nqdo_server_timezone }}"

When I tried to run this play again, it failed in a different task.

I was on 3G when running this play and the debug messages are new, I will
try it again with WiFi later and report if here are any differences.

Thanks