I'd like to have SSL certificates uploaded and configured according to
hostname, ie. host1 gets the cert and key for host1, etc.

It seems like the easiest way is to set a variable to equal
ansible_hostname, but I'd need a way to handle exceptions, so if
ansible_hostname isn't one of an expected set of values, the variable could
be set to some default value.  What would be the best way to accomplish
something like this?