So we stumbled upon this strange thing today while we are implementing and
testing Ansible.

We are sshing with keys to a server with ansible. from there we can run
playbooks as usual against hosts. What we don't understand is this:

We do the following:

ssh -A ansible-test-machine
ansible-playbook foo.yml

and ansible runs the playbook as expected.

But when we disconnect, and reconnect with the -a flag (not to allow agent
forwarding) we are still able to run the playbook. This shouldn't happen since
we are not allowing to forward our key.
If we ssh to the target server from the playbook from the ansible server we are
denied access. So, somehow Ansible stores information about our key longer then
expected.

Is anybody else able to reproduce, and/or can somebody elaborate why this is
happening?