On 10/20/2014 1:57 PM, Michael DeHaan wrote:
When you get a message like this there should be a "msg" below it that
says what the error/response was.

Did you get this?

No. I checked all three examples of different tasks failing.
They all said the same thing, which was exactly (copying and
pasting, except the host name)

failed: [ec2-XX-XX-XX-XX.compute-1.amazonaws.com] => {"failed": true, "parsed": false}

FATAL: all hosts have already failed -- aborting

This is why I don't think it was Ansible that was failing.
I suspect something lower level.

Jon Forrest