I'm trying to create some alarms using the metrics module. I'm using pretty
much the exact example given in the docs

- name: create alarm
      ec2_metric_alarm:
        state: present
        region: us-west-2
        name: "cpu-low"
        metric: "CPUUtilization"
        namespace: "AWS/EC2"
        statistic: Average
        comparison: "<="
        threshold: 5.0
        period: 300
        evaluation_periods: 3
        unit: "Percent"
average is lower than 5% for 15 minutes "
        dimensions: {'InstanceId':'{{ansible_ec2_instance_id}}'}
        alarm_actions: ['{{alarm_sns}}']

But I get a failure from boto saying that the security token is unexpected.

  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/boto/regioninfo.py", line 62, in
connect
    return self.connection_cls(region=self, **kw_params)
TypeError: __init__() got an unexpected keyword argument 'security_token'

I've tried setting and unsetting the access and secret keys but this makes
no difference. I'm running from a checkout,

ansible 1.8 (devel 707474a43a) last updated 2014/10/22 15:22:23 (GMT +100)
  lib/ansible/modules/core: (detached HEAD 88b73afcbe) last updated
2014/10/22 17:32:44 (GMT +100)
  lib/ansible/modules/extras: (detached HEAD a0df36c6ab) last updated
2014/10/22 17:33:05 (GMT +100)
  v2/ansible/modules/core: (detached HEAD cb69744bce) last updated
2014/10/22 17:32:17 (GMT +100)
  v2/ansible/modules/extras: (detached HEAD 8a4f07eecd) last updated
2014/10/22 17:32:32 (GMT +100)
  configured module search path = None

And have boto 2.33 installed.

Anyone seen this or know what might be up?

Thanks,

Steve.