Hi folks,

I see in the docs that ansible-galaxy in 1.8 will allow users to control
where roles are fetched from using a new requirements.yml format. This is
remarkably useful for privately-hosted roles, so thanks to everyone
involved for all the work that has been put into this particular feature.

Given this new option, I'm curious if roles specified in the
requirements.yml have meta info that indicates dependencies *and* those
dependencies are also private, will invoking ansible-galaxy fetch both the
parent role as well as all children? i.e. Will 1.8 allow users to privately
host roles with privately hosted dependencies? It would be wonderful to be
able to keep my private roles on site in a hierarchical layout like this.

Thanks so much!

~ Collin