Hi!

It took some time before i could look into this. Anyway, I think it has to
do with this issue: https://github.com/ansible/ansible/issues/7372

The template-module always does `chown`, and that will not work when
running as a non-root user when the files are owned by root even if the
group has write permission.

- Stein Inge