I use jenkins heavily for orchestration, in a setup where I have multiple
jenkins CD pipelines in different environments all deploying code using
Ansible.

See this setup below, it's an example for deploying jenkins, setting up the
jobs and dependencies.
It also shows how to provisioning and configure a zabbix box using Ansible
executed from a jenkins job,
you should be able to adapt it to execute anything you like

https://github.com/Azulinho/ansible-jenkins-showcase