Along with updating software remotely I need to update multiple parameter
files where sometimes values are to be overwritten and other times original
values should be persisted (maintained) if they already exist. I found a
python library called anyconfig <https://pypi.python.org/pypi/anyconfig>which
seems to have this capability using the MS_REPLACE and MS_NO_REPLACE flags.
 So as I understand, in order to use this code as an ansible module I need
to modify it to conform to ansible module standards as defined in the
documentation
<http://docs.ansible.com/developing_modules.html#common-module-boilerplate>.
 And since my remote nodes are windows machines it will be set up to run on
windows and the module name should be prefixed with "win_" like all the
other windows modules.  Are there any other requirements or protocols
unique to windows modules?  This is a bit over my head so before I dive in
and wrestle with it for days I just want to be sure I'm on the right track.
OR maybe there is an easier way to do this. And I'd like to know that I'm
attempting something that is at least in the realm of possibility.  Any
comments or suggestions are welcome.