I'm trying to use the postgresql_user module, but I keep getting *unable to
connect to database: fe_sendauth: no password supplied*
Doing the same on postgresql_db module seems to work
Is it a problem authenticating as the postgres user?

# users.yml
- name: PostgreSQL | Make sure the PostgreSQL users are present
  postgresql_user:
    name: "{{item.name}}"
    password: "{{item.password | default('pass')}}"
    state: present
    login_host: "{{item.host | default('localhost')}}"
  with_items: postgresql_users
  when: postgresql_users|length > 0

# main.yml
- include: users.yml