Parimal,

To use kickstart you first need to present a boot media which is configured
to pull the kickstart file
See:
http://www.centos.org/docs/5/html/5.2/Installation_Guide/s1-kickstart2-howuse.html

You can use ansible to present the VM with such bootable media by launching
it in a VLAN with a PXE boot server which will present the media, or by
presenting the VM with a CD image with the kickstart file built in.

I've gone the CD image route with ansible, you can specify a cd image to
boot like this:

vsphere_guest:
  vm_hardware:
    vm_cdrom:
      type: "iso"
      iso_path: "DatastoreName/cd-image.iso"

Of course you need to give the vsphere_guest module all other required
arguments, but this is the simplest way I've found to kiskstart a vm using
ansible.

-earl