Hi Ansiblers,

I have an Ansible controller machine that contains my playbooks, custom
libraries, key files etc.
I have an inventory of host machines and CentOS VM's that run on these host
machines. The VMs aren't directly accessible from the Ansible box. To get
to each VM manually, I need to ssh into each host machine and then ssh into
the specific VM.

While in a shell on the Ansible machine, I can reach the VM's by using: ssh
-o "ForwardAgent=yes" -tt king@56.66.3.10 ssh redis_user@10.0.0.1
I.e. the chain of access is *Ansible-machine --> dom0 --> vm*

I'd like to specify the VMs in my inventory file - but unsure what all
things need to be set in ansible.cfg, ~/.ssh/config etc.

*Inventory:*
[dom0-host]
56.66.3.10

[dom0-host:vars]
ansible_ssh_user=king
ansible_ssh_private_key_file=/home/ansible_user/.ssh/dom0_id_rsa.private_key

[redis-vm]
*# Can only access this from dom0-host*
10.0.0.1 ansible_ssh_user=redis_user ansible_ssh_pass="reallybadidea"

[web-vm]
*# Can only access this from dom0-host*
10.0.0.2 ansible_ssh_user=redis_user ansible_ssh_pass="anotherbadidea"

I tried googling around, but couldn't find a summary of the steps that
would allow me to do this. I'm hoping this is possible and that someone can
enumerate the steps here.

Many thanks!
Ananda