Hi all, I am working on writing some Ansible playbooks to manage my SmartOS
deployment. I'm using Illumos/SmartOS's support for RBAC instead of
sudo/su, but I'm running into some issues with it.

Basically I just need to run pfexec before each command so it executes with
my user's profiles (privileges). I was hoping ANSIBLE_SUDO_EXE or even
ANSIBLE_EXECUTABLE would help, but unfortunately pfexec does not accept the
same (immutable) flags as sudo, and setting ANSIBLE_EXECUTABLE to pfbash
(basically like doing pfexec /bin/bash) causes PUTs to fail on the SSH
level for some reason.

Adding pfexec support to Ansible seems like it would be a lot of work for
not much gain, so I was considering writing a wrapper to pfexec to
translate the sudo flags to pfexec flags. Has anyone else run into this or
have any ideas on how to solve this better?

Thanks,
Preston