I am trying to copy a file from local to the remote VM using ansible, but
got below error.

My Playbook:

---
- hosts: linux
  remote_user: root
  tasks:
      - name: remove sudo password for Suse and RedHat OS family
        copy: src=waagent dest=/etc/sudoers.d/waagent owner=root group=root
mode=0644
        sudo: true
        when: ansible_os_family == 'Suse' or ansible_os_family == 'RedHat'

Error:
TASK: [remove sudo password for Suse and RedHat OS family]
fatal: [linux.cloudapp.net] => module is missing interpreter line

FATAL: all hosts have already failed -- aborting

My waagent file content is:
azureuser ALL = (ALL) NOPASSWD:ALL

When tried googling, it mentioned to add bash interpreter for these type of
errors. In my case, I can't include the bash interpreter here as it is a
sudo entry. can you help here