Ansible reports "ok" for a script if the return code is 0.  PowerShell
scripts don't normally return a nonzero exit code even if there is an
error.  You'll need to use a trap construct or try/catch block to exit with
a different code and display an error message, e.g.:

https://github.com/ansible/ansible/blob/devel/test/integration/roles/test_win_script/files/test_script_with_errors.ps1

The groups and groups_action options weren't added to the win_user module
until 1.9.

If you run ansible with the -v option you'll see the stdout/stderr from
your script, and can turn on additional debugging output using additional
v's (up to -vvvvv).