I don't know of an Ansible module to handle this kind of update.  Are your
OpenStack instances running Windows or Linux?  And are you using Ansible
for any configuration of your AD server?

The following thread may offer some suggestions for ways to update DNS from
Linux instances:

http://serverfault.com/questions/276901/register-a-records-for-my-linux-box-on-my-windows-2008-dns-dhcp-server

If you're using Ansible to manage your AD server, you may be able to start
with some of these PowerShell examples to manage DNS:

http://blogs.technet.com/b/heyscriptingguy/archive/2010/09/13/manage-dns-in-a-windows-environment-by-using-powershell.aspx
https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/jj649850.aspx

Hope that helps!