Well actually I'm rebuilding it each time but I did not expect its sha1/md5
to change each time.
But it makes sense after some thought: some config properties, based on the
timestamp, are included in the jar thus generating a new checksum each time.
Now, I will base my verification on the git sha1.

Thank you a lot really.