Hmm... how does ansible figure into this?  Looking at the traceback it
seems like the jenkins-job tool is somehow miss-installed (it's not finding
its required libraries).

-Toshio
On May 20, 2015 5:40 AM, "William Attwood" <wattw...@backcountry.com> wrote:

> Running Ansible 1.9.1 and Vagrant 1.7.2.   Recently, without code
changes, and with software version updates, every job .yml file when doing
a vagrant provision resulted in:

> stderr: Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/bin/jenkins-jobs", line 6, in <module>
>     from jenkins_jobs.cmd import main
>   File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/jenkins_jobs/cmd.py", line 17,
in <module>
>     from six.moves import configparser, StringIO
> ImportError: No module named six.moves
>
> This will repeat for every job .yml file.  If I go into the machine it is
failing on, and pip install six, it then starts to fail on the jenkins
module, and so on and so forth.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ansible-project/49bde536-b476-4cc0-8e0a-f20d300d4338%40googlegroups.com
.