The warning is not from ansible, but from sudo, which ansible is using
at your request.

Sudo is trying to verify the hostname and spurting the message into
stdout, since Ansible is executing your script under sudo it gets both
outputs and cannot distinguish which came from which. The common
solution for this sudo issue  is adding the host to dns or /etc/hosts
on the machine, in this case it seems that DNS is being slow to
propagate.

Sadly this error message varies a lot across sudo
installations/versions/etc, so it is not easy to filter out
universally. I'm not sure there is much we can do on the ansible side.

--
Brian Coca