On this subject, we've found a bunch of regressions where ansible's
playbook semantics (especially when it comes to the behaviour of variables
in included roles) don't appear to be nailed down.

Is there a regression framework for test cases? I'm happy to submit a set
of playbooks that illustrate the variability we're seeing. At the moment
we're kind of in the position of having to choose which set of bugs is the
least egregious :-)

Cheers,
jan

--
j...@ioctl.org  http://ioctl.org/jan/ Short, dark, ugly: pick any three
Don't annihilate, assimilate: MacDonalds, not missiles.