Checking the windows evetn log was so obvious that I didn't think about it.
While running the script and getting the error, the event has recorded this
event (sorry this is in french but I think it is understandable) :

08/06/2015 08:34:20            142 Erreur           L'opération WSMan
CreateShell a échoué, code d'erreur 5
08/06/2015 08:34:20            254 Information      Transfert d'activité
08/06/2015 08:34:20            162 Erreur           L'authentification de
l'utilisateur a échoué. Les informations d’identification n’ont pas
fonctionné.

When I dig into the authentication error information I can see that the
user listed is ITEM-81502\efibtf. This is the local user (with admin
rights) that I am using to run the configuration script.
On the Control Machine I am using the same user but without the computer
prefix and it works fine.

Maybe I should run the script as admin instead of running it as an user
with admin rights ?
Otherwise, do you have any idea how can I manage to authenticate without
having the user prefixed with the computer name ?