To overcome this, I wrote a powershell script which will call "Get-SCPFile"
cmdlet by Posh-SSH and was able to successfully copy the file from
controlling node to windows clients.

Is win_package module going to be with ansible version 1.9.2 and anyone
when stable version 1.9.2 is going to be released

Thanks