Background:
I'm exploring using Ansible to provision a CI master/slave set for EtE
testing.
I'm using Vagrant to build VMs on my local workstation.

Vagrant creates it's VMs with a default vagrant user that has SUDO
privileges.
The user created during a Ubuntu installation on the production machine
doesn't (haven't verified this yet)

So I've found certain  tasks that don't require SUDO to run on the Vagrant
VM do require it on the production machines.

Question:
Is there a favoured approach for unifying tasks that will run against both
situations?
- Add the same production user name account to the Vagrant image?
- Add the user on the production box to SUDOERS using Ansible?
- Add sudo yes to the hosts file?
- Something else?