After doing a few fresh runs this evening with the newest master branch, I
think that for me personally, the value of items being displayed is lost
unless the output is progressive.  In cases where I am installing say 20
packages with a single task, it's impossible to know what's currently
happening or roughly where it's at.

I also noticed displays a blank item at the end of each with_items output
(i.e. one extra line of output).

Would be absolutely awesome if this could be touched up before the beta if
possible.  I can't thank you enough for all your dedication and work
towards Ansible, I love it and am beginning to recommend it to our project
teams.

Cheers
Fotis