Hi Jeremy and Brian,

I'm looking into a similar set up however, what we'd like to do is have a
repo per Ansible Role (eg apache, php, tomcat, java) so we can be working
on different roles at the same time without git conflicts being thrown at
us. Right now what we have is one repo with all of our roles in one repo
and multiple people working on different roles. We would also like to be
able to tag each role with different versions of the role. The problem
right now is that if we want to assemble an Ansible package with a
combination of these roles and their version numbers, we are unable to do
that. We are not using Ansible Tower. Any suggestions?

Best,

Jeff