Hi Guys,

I have a specific problem: I have an application I need to deploy to two
group of servers: staging and production (there are some multiple
machines). The problem is that I load only one inventory at the time
(hosts/staging or hosts/production), but I need to build release
application on development machine. Ansible does know nothing about
development environment while running deployment for staging or production
environment.

Any suggestions or tips how this can be achieved? I'm pretty sure I'm
missing some important point or Ansible feature.

Best,
A.