Hi Edgars,

apologize for slow response - sure - you can actually see it in my post
from Aug 31st. But here it is again:

* blahblahblah....
*
Last login time was Aug 31 08:14 !!!
Good Morning my_real_user

Setting up the user_to_sesu environment...

You can also see above the exactly output from ansible when I run the ping
using sesu...

Indeed, I also have no problem when I run it directly - ansible is able to
handle it. But when I do do sudo (resp. sesu) the login messages are
apparently fed into ansible and it tries to parse them. Any idea how to
overcome this?