Hi,

I am unsure exactly how i am supposed to handle and work with windows
passwords when working with EC2 and inventories. I know i can query the
passwords by using ec2_win_password, however i am unsure exactly how i can
use this value to set the ansible_ssh_pass. For that connection.

For example:

- hosts: windows
  connection: local
  gather_facts: false
  tasks:
    ec2_win_password: <stuff>

Unfortunately this play will never work because all hosts in the windows
group need to know their password. Manually defining all the windows
passwords in hosts seems like a really really awful idea, but i am unsure
exactly what i can do in this case. I can do a localhost play before this
play to grab all the associated passwords using ec2_win_password, however
that doesn't actually fix anything because i can't seem to find a way to
set the ansible_ssh_pass fact using set_fact.

I am lost and tired. What exactly am i supposed to do?