Hello Everyone

I am new to Ansible and trying to get Ansible and Ansible Tower Installed
for quick proof of concept assignment. Both these pieces are being
installed on the same server VM

Ansible installation has been successfully completed

[r...@myhost.com installers]# ansible --version
ansible 2.0.0
  config file =
  configured module search path = None

Next Steps, I am trying to install Ansible Tower 2.2.2 on top of the
Ansible install. An external PostgreSQL database on a remote machine is
used.

After running the configure script the tower_setup_conf.yml is created as
below  ( passwords & IPs are masked on this post)

admin_password: *******
ansible_ask_pass: true
ansible_ask_sudo_pass: false
ansible_ssh_user: test_account
ansible_sudo: true
database: external
mongo: false
munin_password: ******
pg_database: ansible
pg_host: 1.2.3.4
pg_password: testing1234
pg_port: 5432
pg_username: ansible
primary_machine: myhost.com
redis_password: PTQzmDTZkwB57HDjrWsKFVqhY9dwMtCVcjJrNtdC
using_ssh_host_keys: false

I updated the setup.sh script to print out verbose output - Line 148
ansible-playbook -i "${INVENTORY_FILE}" -vvv --sudo \

On executing the setup.sh, it execution breaks stating its unable to
connect to the host - which is surprising as its the same server. I have
also tried to run this tower against another remote host without luck and
the same error is encountered.

[root@myhost ansible-tower-setup-2.2.2]# ./setup.sh -p
Using /opt/installer/ansible-tower-setup-2.2.2/ansible.cfg as config file
SSH password:
4 plays in install.yml

PLAY

TASK [setup]
<myhost.com> ESTABLISH CONNECTION FOR USER: test_account on PORT 22 TO
myhost.com
fatal: [myhost.com]: UNREACHABLE! => {"changed": false, "msg": "ERROR!
connect() got an unexpected keyword argument 'compress'", "unreachable":
true}

PLAY
skipping: no hosts matched

PLAY

PLAY

PLAY RECAP
myhost.com : ok=0    changed=0    unreachable=1    failed=0

Oops!  An error occured while running setup.
/var/log/tower does not exist.
Setup log saved to setup.log.

Any pointers on what I may be missing here ?