Hi,
Given that in my case provisioning doesn't rely on Ansible yet.
Does it make sense that deployment playbooks have no roles at all?
I'm getting to a point where my playbooks are just a list of tasks which I
gather in various "include" files grouped by what are they doing because I
don't see them "roleable".
I mean, it makes no sense for me to have a rol "deploy app" since
deployment is a set of actions not a setup describing.
For me "being a tomcat server" is obviously a rol, but "release last
version" is a bunch of actions (checkout, stop server, deploy, start
server...)

Is that approach correct?
Which is the way you organize your deployment tasks?

Thanks in advance.

David.