Congratulations to the Ansible team.

Foreman was originally written with puppet in mind, but it has a modular
plugin system where one can use it with Chef, Saltstack, and possibly
Ansible, however nothing yet has been done for ansible apart from scattered
scripts here and there around net last time i checked. most likely as
foreman orchestration was non-existent before 1.9 Ansible will be  the
right solution for that, as well for openstack among other Infra/app
deployment and provisioning projects. its awesome!