Sadly not out of the woods yet. I'm now seeing Resource available error on
subsequent ansible runs. As mentioned prior I have the playbook scheduled
to run every 30mins on about 200 servers and I have set fork value to about
200 also, wondering if that is high for ansible? I added about 16 servers
about a week ago, that was the only real change that happened.

  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/ansible/runner/__init__.py", line
582, in _executor
    exec_rc = self._executor_internal(host, new_stdin)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/ansible/runner/__init__.py", line
785, in _executor_internal
    return self._executor_internal_inner(host, self.module_name,
self.module_args, inject, port, complex_args=complex_args)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/ansible/runner/__init__.py", line
1032, in _executor_internal_inner
    result = handler.run(conn, tmp, module_name, module_args, inject,
complex_args)
  File
"/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/ansible/runner/action_plugins/normal.py",
line 57, in run
    return self.runner._execute_module(conn, tmp, module_name, module_args,
inject=inject, complex_args=complex_args)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/ansible/runner/__init__.py", line
547, in _execute_module
    res = self._low_level_exec_command(conn, cmd, tmp, become=self.become,
sudoable=sudoable, in_data=in_data)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/ansible/runner/__init__.py", line
1169, in _low_level_exec_command
    in_data=in_data)
  File
"/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/ansible/runner/connection_plugins/ssh.py",
line 306, in exec_command
    (p, stdin) = self._run(ssh_cmd, in_data)
  File
"/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/ansible/runner/connection_plugins/ssh.py",
line 111, in _run
    stdout=subprocess.PIPE, stderr=subprocess.PIPE)
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.6/subprocess.py", line 642, in __init__
    errread, errwrite)
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.6/subprocess.py", line 1144, in _execute_child
    self.pid = os.fork()
OSError: [Errno 11] Resource temporarily unavailable