Hi all

I am new to Linux, Ansible and CI/Devops in general having come from a
Windows/SQL background

I am trying to learn Ansible, My requirements are to control it from a
CentOS machine and control other CentOS/Solaris machines and possibly
Win2008R2 too

on my Windows desktop, I have created a CentOS VirtualBox and installed
Ansible via yum. I have no other remote machines to use as yet

My question is simply - how do you practice? Am I best creating other
VirtualBox machines on the same host and trying to control those, or am I
best creating other VMs on my CentOS VM and controlling those? If the
latter - then am I best using VirtualBox again or Vagrant (new to that too)
to create the target VMs?

Or am I best doing something completely different?

Any advise welcome!

thanks
Paul