Extreme Networks' EXOS.  It's Linux based but doesn't have Python or other
languages except one that I can't remember it's heritage (TCL maybe?).  I
think the prompt is a heavily modified BusyBox or something.

I'm not sure how I would go about testing those 2 modules.  I could try
them if you think they might work.  I can use the raw module to send
commands and get back results, I just can't find any way around some of the
interactive prompts.

I believe Extreme is working on adding Ansible support to their OS, but my
switches won't can't be upgraded to any newer versions so I can't get those
updates.