Hi everyone,

I am using Ansible for quite some time now and I like it very much. But now
I ran into a Problem I can't seem to solve by myself. In my current company
we need to setup L2TP tunnels between WiFi Hotspts and out servers to
tunnel traffic through them (to circumvent stupid german laws). But
settings up a L2TP tunnel means that an interface is created for every
tunnel.
As a result we sometimes have servers with many hundred network interfaces.
Gathering Facts on these systems takes forever, or at least too long to be
usable. But we need to gather facts for our playbooks to work.
Is it possible to somehow limit the collection of facts? In my case it
would be enough to just noch collect interfaces which match a certain
pattern. Or has anyone else encountered a similar situation and has any
advice for me?

Thanks in advance.

Greetings,

Till