Hi Dan,

I ran into a lot of issues when trying to get Ansible to connect to my
remote Windows Server 2012 R2 VM. I finally got it working - maybe my
solutions will help you.

*A couple questions:*

   1. Did you set up your Ansible Control Machine following the official
   documentation to a tee (
   http://docs.ansible.com/ansible/intro_windows.html)?
   2. Have you run the remote setup PS1 script on the target server (

https://github.com/ansible/ansible/blob/devel/examples/scripts/ConfigureRemotingForAnsible.ps1
   )?