Hello,  i tried some playbook runs with an without paramiko. There ist
always the same problem and i think that the module ansible-playbook has th
root cause. I use the same user in the ssh and the cron session so the
privileges on the remote host are the same. May be my local environment is
not the same in an cron session. Which parameter of my online environment
can be so important?
Regards Uwe