Here I have modified. Now getting some other error.

---

- name: Create Cloudformation Template for Cassandra Servers

  hosts: awsserver

  sudo: yes

  gather_facts: no

  tasks:

    - name: Cloudformation | Use the module cloudformation

      local_action:

        module: cloudformation

        stack_name: "imdev-omniavpc-securitygroup"

        region: "us-east-1"

        state: "present"

        template: "cassandra.json"

      #  template_format: "json"

        template_parameters:

          Environment: "imdev"

          VpcCidr: 10.123.0.0/16

          VpcId: "vpc-4ec48e2b"

          VpcName: "omniavpc"

        tags:

          revision: "1.0"

          type: "security group"

*Output: *

PLAY [Create Cloudformation Template for Cassandra Servers]

TASK [Cloudformation | Use the module cloudformation]

fatal: [52.90.239.23 -> localhost]: FAILED! => {"changed": false, "failed":
true, "msg": "No handler was ready to authenticate. 1 handlers were
checked. ['HmacAuthV4Handler'] Check your credentials"}