Hello,
Previously I had a playbook that would create an instance and associate an
EIP
with it.  If this EIP was on another host, it would just be moved.  I now
get:

<Response><Errors><Error><Code>Resource.AlreadyAssociated</Code>
<Message>resource eipalloc-d26705b6 is already associated with associate-id
eipassoc-f7bf1d8f</Message>
</Error></Errors><RequestID>693c1800-0a6d-4af4-9587-3f715fd8bd8c</RequestID></Response>

I believe the change is moving from EC2-Classic to VPC.  If I just try use
ec2_eip to disassociate the address, I need to provide the instance id it is
currently associated with.  I don't see a straight forward way to look up
this
instance, as 1) I'm already in a play connected to a host, but more
importantly
2) I don't know if the host is up.

Is there a method I'm missing to say "disassociate this regardless of its
current status", or to easily look up the instance associated with the EIP?

For reference we are still on 1.9, but if the answer is in 2.0, that is in
our
future.

Thanks!

Shaun Brady