Before Ansible2, we used *ansible-galaxy* program to assembly our project
workspace (See above a sample ot requirements.yml file)

ansible-galaxy install -f -r requirements.yml

The directories *path/name* were then created or updated and we were able
to use *ansible-galaxy* for other items than roles (i.e. *plugins, modules*).

   - It was working offline (we are behind a firewall)
   - It was easy to share Ansible code inside our company.
   - It was possible to use different SCM for the code (Gitlab of Dev
   Teams, Gitlab of Ops Teams...)

Unfortunately, since version 2, *ansible-galaxy* has been entirely
refactored.
=> So we overrides this behaviour by replacing *ansible-galaxy.py*
(Ansible2+) by *ansible-galaxy.py* file from Ansible *1.9.4*

Our questions are, will the galaxy design change to be able :

   - To deal with other objects than roles (param: path) ?
   - To deal with different url of Galaxy (Sources from Dev, sources from
   Ops...) ?
   - To work offline ?

Ansible Version: 2

ansible 2.0.0.2
  config file = /etc/ansible/ansible.cfg
  configured module search path = Default w/o overrides

Ansible Configuration: requirements.yml

#----------------
# Useful  plugins
#----------------