I did this exact same thing a few months ago but using Kilo and Ubuntu
14.04LTS which may be of some use to you. However I did use some of the
modules which have been replaced but should not be too hard to make those
changes. Again just sharing this as it may be of some use for you.

https://github.com/mrlesmithjr/ansible-openstack