I have a series of commands registered to the same var

- shell: ls -alh'{{ item }}'
  register:cmd_output
with_items:
  - '/home/1'
  - '/home/2'

For some plays, I only need to evaluate a specific stdout. Assuming I want
to the results of 'ls -alh /home/2', my current method is to loop through
cmd_output and return stdout when the cmd matches my criteria:

- debug:
  msg: '{{ item.stdout }}'
  when: ( '{{ item.cmd }}' == 'ls -alh /home/1' )
  with_items: '{{ cmd_output.results }}'

Is there a way to do this instead of looping through cmd_output.results?